Bulldogges of Texas
OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOGGE
CONTRACT OF SALE
Instructions: Buyer will complete this form, sign it and send it to the seller with deposit.
1) All puppies are veterinarian checked by seller and come with a copy of the veterinarian paperwork when shipped or picked up. Before the puppy is shipped or picked up it has been given at least one shot and has been wormed. Puppy has a 1 year guarantee from date of birth against major birth defects that cause death or serious impairment of vital organ functions. All health issues must be resolved within one week of notification from buyer. All puppies are sold as pet quality and fertility is not guaranteed.
2) Buyer understands that seller does not guarantee against the following; which some consider normal or beyond sellers control in the breed. i.e. Cherry eyes, entropion, “loose” hips, stenotic nares (loud sounds when breathing). Seller cannot guarantee that the puppy will not contract mange (Red Mange, Demodex Mange or any type of mite mange). Mange is a multi factorial genetic disease that can be transmitted in recessive manner. There is much dispute between experts as to the differing specific causes of mange including environment, stress and nutrition, therefore seller cannot guarantee against it. Skin allergies or Umbilical Hernia are not covered.
3) If puppy/dog is used in any illegal activity or in any extreme sports or is mistreated, malnourished or abused guarantee is completely null and void.
4) Buyer has agreed to have their puppy vet checked within 48 hours of pickup. If the puppy purchased has been vet checked within the allowable 48 hours and the vet has determined a life threatening illness, it will be replaced with another puppy out of the next available litter. There will be no cash refunds. All information must be documented and proof must be provided from a licensed vet. If it is not examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours after delivery, there will be no guarantee or replacement.
5) Buyer fully understands and does not expect seller to pay for any veterinary bills of any kind directly or indirectly related to this puppy.
6) Buyer has agreed, if it has been determined by a licensed veterinarian that the puppy does have a life threatening illness, they (buyer) will pay to obtain a second opinion, of seller’s choice of veterinarians if requested by seller.
7) Buyer has agreed to keep the pups health care up to date with written documentation from a licensed vet. If not the guarantee is voided.
8) Buyer understands the seller is not responsible for any sickness or injury that may occur after the pick up or delivery of puppy.
9) Seller agrees to replace puppy only if it is determined the pup has a life threatening birth defect. Buyer agrees to pay all veterinary bills related to any and all expenses in determining pup’s health. Buyer will not hold seller responsible in any way or at any time for any expenses incurred.
10)Buyer fully understands if it is determined puppy has life threatening birth defects he/she can not keep the pup. He/she must ship puppy back to seller at buyer’s expense. If buyer chooses to keep puppy, he/she does so at their own expense. No refund or replacement pup will be sent.
11)Buyer agrees to a $500 non-refundable deposit with remaining balance due within six weeks of birth of puppy. Puppy must be picked up or delivery arrangements made within one week of ready-to-go date (8 weeks old). Buyer must be flexible with arrival days, pick up location and times when picking up/delivery of your new puppy. Once the $500 non-refundable deposit is received with signed contract of sale the puppy will be marked and considered sold. Choice of puppy is determined on first come first to choose basis.
12)Buyer agrees that after 8 weeks or more with no attempts to make pick-up or delivery arrangements, the buyer then forfeits the puppy and any deposits or payments made on the puppy. No additional charge after 8 weeks of age if puppy is paid for in full and waiting on temps/arrival day.
13)Buyer understands there will be no cash refund.
14)The IOEBA registration applications will be signed by seller and executed at the time of purchase for full rights to the buyer.
15)Buyer agrees to have the Bulldogges of Texas full name spelled out as part of the registered name. i.e. Bulldogges of Texas “puppy name”
16)Buyer agrees if any of the above agreements are broken buyer will pay Bulldogges of Texas all court cost and legal fees incurred for collection of the purchase price of puppy.
By signing this agreement, you, the Buyer fully understand his or her responsibilities and agree to all of the above.
Signature of Buyer:________________________________________________ Date:_______________
Please print name:___________________________________________________
Phone#____________________________ Email Address:______________________________________________
Sex: Date of Birth:___________ Puppy Temporary Name:________________________________
Parents:_________________________________ Puppy color and markings:______________________________
Total:________Deposit:_________Balance Due:____________Plus shipping and handling at six weeks of age.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE IN A MONEY ORDER, CASHIER CHECK, CASH (in person) or PAY PAL